It is officially up and running and today you can go set up your fundraising page. This is BIG guys! This is our chance to make a difference and help people out through our own suffering. The CrossFit workout is ‘Fight Gone Bad.’ In this workout you spend one minute at each of five stations, resulting in a a five-minute round after which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. This event calls for three rounds. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of ‘rotate,’ the athletes must move to the next station immediately. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower, where each calorie is one point.
The stations are:
- Wall-ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull (Reps)
- Box jump (Reps)
- Push-press (Reps)
- Row (Calories)
We will be having division to allow everyone to workout
The four divisions are:
- Class A: Standard Men = 75lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 20lb wall- ball and 20 inch box jump
- Class B: Modified Men/Standard Women = 55lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 14lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump
- Class C: Intermediate = 35lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 10lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump (step ups are okay)
- Class D: Beginner/Kids = 18lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 6lb wall-ball (can be lowered to 8 foot target) and 20 inch Step Ups
Use the link above to register or Log in if you already have. Make sure that join the FallOut CrossFit team. Our team goal is to raise $5,000 dollar. I know we can do this, I have a feeling we might even blow this out of the water.
So how does all of this work?
Download your FGB Donation Form first here: FGB 5 donation form
If the person making the donation would like to make a per point donation, use this form: FGB 5 form per points
WHEN & WHERE & COST:
Fight Gone Bad 5 takes place on Saturday, September 25, 2010 the fun will start @ 10am. Anybody participating in the workout will donate $20 to FGB 5. We want to have as many people as possible do the workout. To be eligible to workout you must also raise $150. Stay tuned for more information on this and the details. We will let you know more as we figure it out. For the time being download your forms and start letting people know what and why we are collecting money. People can donate online and this is encouraged for people doing flat donations. People doing per point donations can donate after the workout online also. All donation need to be in by October 1st 2010.
WOD: OHS Ladder
- 1 OHS 1st min, 2 OHS 2nd min etc until you can not keep up with the clock
- Level III: 95/65
- Level II: 65/45
- Level I: 45/35