Honey-nut Rosemary Cookies
In my quest to find something that will quench sweetness cravings, I went searching for another cookie recipe. Unable to find one that met my criteria of picky nutritional/health consciousness, I developed my own. Now if you don’t know I am a pretty great baker, unfortunate now that I don’t eat any sugar or flour. Fitness trainer/Baker!
Honey-nut Rosemary Cookies –
- 1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter (organic)
- 2 tablespoons honey (organic)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda and egg white. Add oil, honey, and vanilla. Stir mixture until thoroughly combined, then gently fold in the rosemary and walnuts.
- Place in Fridge for 30 minutes until firm
- Spoon one tablespoon of dough at a time onto greased or wax paper lined baking sheets. Place sheets in the oven and bake for 6 to 7 minutes until lightly golden. Cool on baking sheets before serving.
- The cookies are delicate until cooled. ENJOY!
WOD: 7 rounds
- 7 Power Snatches
- 7 Box Jumps
- Level III: 95/65 & 24″/20″
- Level II: 75/45 & 20″ box jumps
- Level I: 55/35 & 20″ step ups