A lot of people have a lot of questions about weight loss. And a lot of people don’t know the real answer. There are many claims out there, take this pill, take that pill, eat less, exercise more. But then more questions are raised, what do I eat? How much? What type of exercise? What time of the day is best? The best answers that I can give are;
1. Eat real food – what you find in most grocery stores is not food, it is a food product. At one point it was food but then it was changed and put into a wrapper and is now something else. If it has more then 5 ingredients it’s most likely not food. If you can’t pronounce the ingredients run away!
2. Decrease carb intake – This is required. Ditch the pop and bread. Fruit is also just sugar in a natural wrapper, keep intake low. You want your body to need to burn your fat for energy, not use the carbs from your diet for immediate energy. What carbs aren’t used immediately as fuel is stored in your body as fat. This is not what we want.
3. Relax – Stress will kill you! It’s true I wouldn’t lie to you. Stress releases cortisol a steroid that is responsible for keeping you alive. In times of stress, say when food supplies are low, your body releases cortisol. Your body’s response is too increase insulin sensitivity and store fat! Bad news if you want to lose wieght.
4. Develop a routine – Habits are hard to break. Make this new lifestyle a habit, develop a routine and stick with it. Write it down, then it’s permanent. Nothing matters until it’s on paper.
5. Rest- Make sure that you are sleeping. This is your bodies time to recover and heal from your workouts. Also depriving yourself of sleep is pretty stressful. And we now know why stress is bad.
Where can i buy cytotec in gensan, Online pharmacy cytotec
WOD: Kelly – Five rounds for time of:
30 Box jump, 24/20 inch box
30 Wall ball shots, 20/14 pound ball
20 Box jump, 20 inch box
20 Wall ball shots, 14/10 pound ball
15 Box jump, 20 inch box
15 Wall ball shots, 10/6 pound ball