“Who would have thought you and your program would be my golden ticket to health.” – Michele
“After finally getting on board with the diet in February, I really started seeing results. I lost 35 lbs and am fitting into a size I haven’t seen since high school.” – Michelle
“Even though I fear the workout, I am making amazing progress!” – Elinor
The only way to begin your training at FallOut CrossFit is with a FREE introductory session. These are by appointment only – call us to schedule at 509-735-0340 or email [email protected]
This session is a complimentary 1-on-1 evaluation during which you’ll get a chance to learn about what we offer and experience a beginner CrossFit workout for yourself. Don’t worry…you will not be harassed or pressured to join our program before or after your initial session. The first class simply gives us both the opportunity to discuss expectations and see if we will be a good fit. During your first free class we will cover safety, nutrition, methodology and you will complete a short intense workout. At this point we will be glad to discuss our pricing options. It is by appointment only and is a pre-requisite for membership, regardless of CrossFit experience. It’s purpose is to help us serve you better by getting to know your goals and expectations, fitness level, and experience. Our prices are considerably less than personal training but you can expect to pay more than you would at the globo-gym. All free sessions must be scheduled…please email or call and let us know when you’d like to come in and give us a try.
You must make a commitment to us and more importantly yourself. When you join FallOut CrossFit you must give all that you got to your trainers, yourself and your fellow Crossfitters. You get what you pay for here, unlike other so-called personal training gym, so in turn we expect you to live up to your end of the bargain. We don’t want you to spend your hard earned money on us if you aren’t ever going to show up. Why’s that you ask? Well…we’re a little different from the Globo-Gym…we’re not looking for people who are making a half-hearted attempt to get in shape. We require the kind of commitment that involves attending class regularly, going all out everyday, respecting and listening to your trainers, having self-respect, and never cheat yourself in a workout. We are creating a community of like minded people who work hard and play harder. We have developed an amazing group dynamic in our gym that can’t be found in most training facilities. If your behavior or actions in anyway adversely effects that dynamic, we reserve the right to terminate our relationship. We will ask you not to return if you can’t commit yourself.
If you are ready to make this type of commitment then we will welcome you with open arms. We pride ourselves on giving our clients more than they expect. Our trainers are here to help you accomplish all your life and fitness goals. Members are billed every 30 days via auto debit…we accept all forms of credit/debit, this is a requirement. Discount rates available to law enforcement and first responders.
You don’t need to do these workouts at the gym if you don’t want to. If you have the equipment and are able to motivate yourself you can do them at home. If you want to give this a go, go back to the main page and see our WOD posted daily for the most part. We post these so people have an idea of how this gym operates, but you are more then welcome to use them to train at home. But I warn you, these workouts are designed for elite athletes and can be very difficult – here are some suggestions to getting started.
1. Learn the movements – many of these movements are complicated full body movements. Done correctly these drastically reduce the chance of injury while working out. Done incorrectly they can lead to problems.
2. Start easy! Don’t try to do everything as prescribed. Break up sets, shorten the time of the workout, lighten the weights. Remember to workout within your ability but always be pressing forward.
3. CrossFit must become a habit. Once it does it will be hard to break. Three days on, one day off; or Five days on, two off. Consistency is the key, keep the intensity down at first just be consistent.
4. After the first month, start increasing the intensity of your workout. Even if the workout is only 5 minutes, if done correctly. This is all you will need to do to become the best athlete you have ever been. You should destroy your workout and it should equally destroy you! If it does then you are doing it right!!
With high intensity workouts, your body will respond & recover very differently then it does when you finish most other workouts you have done in the past. Your body will adapt in hope that it never again has to feel that crappy every again. This is the “secret” behind every workout done here at FallOut CrossFit.
If you run in to difficulties on your own, want to get personal or group instruction, or want to simply learn more, we we suggest the following resources:
- SCHEDULE an INTRO. Call us at (509) 735-0340.
- Read “How to start”.
- Download a free copy of the CrossFit Journal entitled What is Fitness?
- Download a free copy of CrossFit Foundations
- Browse the CrossFit.com web site for gobs of information, especially on the message board.
This is a great option for individuals that may want a more specialized and focused approach to their fitness. Our job is to help guide you in a direction that helps to change your way of thinking, learning, and accountability when it comes to your general health & well being. We give you the tools necessary to help you change your life or become a better athlete even through life’s ups and downs. From the beginning it is YOU that is ultimately responsible for your body, fitness, health, and vitality!We will focus on movement techniques and skills, physical conditioning, and the development of healthy workout, eating habits, and self-discipline. Over time you will learn the skills to do this on your own.
AREAS of FOCUS:
1. Fitness – Stabilization comes first; followed by strength, flexibility, stamina, endurance, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination, and accuracy. The movements and exercises we use combine bodyweight calesthenics with weightlifting, gymnastics, and cardiovascular exercise. The movements we teach are functional (mimic movements in real life and sports), and our workouts are fun and exciting, you will never be bored with the variation and your body is constantly having to adapt.
2. Nutrition – Exercise is not the only answer to your weight. Up to 60% of your results, from losing weight to peak performance, will be solely effected by what you eat. We’ll help you develop a nutrition program that focus in areas like eating habits, food choices, shopping, planning and preparation, snacks, and eating out. For more information on nutrition please click the Nutrition tab above.
3. Conditioning – Can you touch your toes? Run a mile? Have you been behind a desk for too many years, or just have a injury that has kept you from being able to stay in shape. We will help guide you thru the process of regaining your flexibility, range of motion, strength, and coordination.
4. Motivation / Accountability – How many times have you made the same New Years resolution over & over. Have you been able to stay on a diet and have it work for you? Have you found plateaus in previous type of workout programs? Can you motivate yourself through tough times? Do you believe in yourself? Working out in a positive environment with others that have similar goals will help you answer some of those questions.
$60/hour – Tim and Tammy Smith
$50/hour – Staff Coach