Introducing Massage Therapy
Jessica Hudson, LMP
SPECIALIZING IN DEEP TISSUE, THERAPEUTIC CUPPING & HOT STONES
Schedule now and receive $10 off!!!
By appointment only: (206) 569-8111, JessicaHudsonLMP@gmail.com
1 hour – $60
90 minutes – $90
Benefits of massage include:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Now located at FallOut CrossFit, 1238 Columbia Park Trail, Richland, WA