There are many ways to make a paleo pizza, here is one way. If you have another crust idea share it with the group.
2 cups almond meal
3 tbsp olive oil
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tsp garlic powder
1 ½ tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
Toppings: Get creative here it’s your Pizza!
1 cup organic marinara sauce
1 lb Italian pork sausage (not the Jimmy Dean kind)
2 yellow summer squash diced
3 green onions chopped
Handful of torn basil leaves
2 small tomatoes diced
1/2 cup roasted red peppers diced
Handful of sliced black olives
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Using a spoon mix all crust ingredients together until it becomes very thick. Using your hands, form the dough into a ball.
- Lightly grease a pizza pan or a cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Place the ball of dough in the center of your cookie sheet or pizza pan & press out with hands. Make the dough as thin as possible. Your pizza should be about 12 inches across.
- Bake the crust ONLY in your pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare your toppings.
- After the crust if done, remove from the oven and evenly spread the marinara sauce over the crust. Add the toppings
- Bake again for an additional 25-30 minutes.