FallOut Paleo Seminar
For it being graduation weekend and finally some sunshine, we had a pretty good turnout for the Paleo Seminar. Thanks for those of you that were able to make it and I hope I have given you some food for thought and prepared you for the big steps moving forward. Changing you diet can be very difficult. It is engrained in out daily lives and something that most people don’t put a lot of though into when deciding what to eat. Your food is your fuel, it gives your body the necessary ingredients for life helping it to avoid illness and disease and preparing your body for whatever you throw at it in your active lifestyle. Be responsible for what you put in your body, it’s the only one you get. I will be repeating this seminar again soon, so stay tuned!
Below are a few links of additional reading for a paleo lifestyle:
- Nutrition Food Log – Since we are all going to write down what we eat and hold ourselves accountable
- Robb Wolf Nutrition Collections – 42 Ways to Skin the Zone
- Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids – Omega 6/3, Prostaglandins, inflammation, etc.
- Zone Food Guide – How much is 1 block of _______?
- Shopping Guide – Helpful ideas for a shopping list
- Fish Oil Calulator